we hope you and your loved ones are all well, and ready to come back to beautiful Tulum. We would like to share some information on the Hotel’s Covid-19 safety procedures and testing.
We are aware that traveling during this period may require Covid-19 testing before you return to your country. Booking it in advance you have the opportunity to take a test at the Hotel.
A doctor will test you and results are available within 24/36 hours. Please contact us for test options, detailed information, pricing and timing. The test must be paid directly to the doctor, as we only provide help with booking it.
Cabanas Tulum is a small hotel with only 24 rooms. We have always been able to guarantee our guests’ privacy, tranquility and distancing as all rooms have a private terrace or patio with a private plunge pool or hot tub, so guests can enjoy their personal space. Beach beds have been rearranged to guarantee a safe distance.
Our restaurants have never offered buffet meals, all service is à la carte.
All common areas, as in true Caribbean style, are open-air, from the lobby, the bar and restaurant to room access. However, to ensure both our guests’ and staff’s safety and health we have implemented a few procedures:
- In order to speed up check-in procedures, we will email you prior to arrival and ask you for information necessary to check in. This is optional: if you prefer not to send information over email, you will not have to
- Guest’s luggage is sanitized before checking in
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas and in each room
- Bicycles are sanitized each time they are returned
- Gym access is limited, training slots can be booked at the front desk. The gym equipment is sanitized after each training session
- Although our Yoga palapa is big and mats are well spaced out, Yoga classes have an attendance limit. Personal mats in each room
- Tables at both restaurants are distanced and service provided at the table only
- Access to the pool Hot tub is limited to 2 people at a time
- Ground transportation booked through the hotel ensures safety health procedures, as each vehicle is sanitized after use
- All our staff members are checked daily for symptoms
- All staff members are wearing face masks and keeping a safe distance from guests and will avoid unnecessary contact. Our Mexican hospitality remains the same, only from a distance.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Although travel has resumed, we have kept some flexibility to our policies. All guests with existing reservations that experience a complete lock down in their own country will be able to reschedule their stay dates with no cancellation policy fee applied, as we have done so far. For all other guests who experience delays, flight cancellations or who decide they feel safer to reschedule,we are happy to offer a credit if the room is resold. We however always strongly advise you to purchase a travel insurance for your trip. Our Booking office is open and available to help you reschedule according to your needs.
Please kindly note that the rate for the new booking will be adjusted according to your new travel dates, offers available and depending on the chosen seasonal rate. The existing credit will be applied to the new rate.
For new bookings, please check our web page for flexible cancellation policies.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at + 52 1 984 1579645 or through our toll free +1 8552465575.
If you have any questions, just email us. We are ready to welcome you back to paradise in safety!